Hey Pups! So last night I had amazing fun attending one of our local kink dance parties... It was a great chance to get my rubber pup on as well as pup out in a space that was safe and friendly towards human pup play.
What intrigued me was that at the start of the evening many people did not really know how to interact with me as a pup... Some were avoidant, others defaulted to how they would treat a normal bio pup...
My biggest concern is that I want to make sure that interactions between the pup community and the general public as smooth as possible. With every positive interaction we have a great chance to promote human puppy play as a safe, sane and fun kink as well as helping other who might be "pup curious" find a pathway to discovering how awesome pup play can be.
So I made a quick video and I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Some Thoughts On Pup Play In Public
Tips & Tricks When Pupping Out In Public
- When we are out and about remember we are representing human pup play for many who have never seen it before. It can be a very different experience for many!
- I always do my best to be having a great time. I like to show that I am having fun, but never at the expense of other people's enjoyment!
- I allow people to come to me. Many people are curious, and they have questions so I do my best to answer them in a supportive and positive way 🙂
- Also sometimes people can be dickheads, a tend to smile and move on which brings on my next point...
- If possible, try to be out with a handler. They can make a your night so much easier. Handlers can be a great interface between you and the public, allowing you to enjoy your pup time even more!
- But most of all have a great time, fun is infectious!!!
Now please remember these are just my own thoughts. I'd love to hear your suggestions as well pup!!!
Hugs and tugs,
Photo Credit: Love Your Condom NZAF